- Durable Powers of Attorney
- What we should be telling our kids or asking our parents
- Examples of abuse he has seen.
- The Types of abuse by strangers.
- How the people you know and trust take advantage of you.
- What type of recourse you might have
- Some steps you can take to limit your risks.
- And what you can do if you suspect you or someone you know is a victim of financial abuse.
About Our Guest - Ethan Vessels, Litigation Specialist - Fields, Dehmlow & Vessels
Ethan is a litigation specialist with the firm of Fields, Dehmlow and Vessels. One of his area's of specialization is Elder Financial Abuse. He is a graduate of the United States Military Academy and The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University.
Ethan's email address: email@example.com
Ethan's phone number: (740)374-5346