If my inbox, the news headlines, and the magazine covers are any indication, a recession is knocking on the door. If, or should we say when, it happens, it will be the first one in over a decade. It has the potential to impact your accounts. We'll talk about some of the things we are considering as it approaches.
Over the past few months, a new telephone scam has surfaced. They tell you there is fraudulent activity surrounding your Social Security Number. Today we will share an actual voicemail example, and talk about how to protect yourself.
If you would like to email a question, please send an email to Neal Watson at email@example.com.
Today we offer our brief insights on what's happening in the stock market due to the Chinese Tariffs.
2018 was the first negative year for the stock market since 2008.
Many people are wondering what happens next. We'll talk about it on today's episode.
Social Media Links:
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- What we should be telling our kids or asking our parents
- Examples of abuse he has seen.
- The Types of abuse by strangers.
- How the people you know and trust take advantage of you.
- What type of recourse you might have
- Some steps you can take to limit your risks.
- And what you can do if you suspect you or someone you know is a victim of financial abuse.
About Our Guest - Ethan Vessels, Litigation Specialist - Fields, Dehmlow & Vessels
Ethan is a litigation specialist with the firm of Fields, Dehmlow and Vessels. One of his area's of specialization is Elder Financial Abuse. He is a graduate of the United States Military Academy and The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University.
Ethan's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethan's phone number: (740)374-5346