Today on our show, we offer a simple, low-cost estate planning tip to help you avoid probate. We talk about the current bear market, and share some expert predictions. And we answer three questions. The big one: do I need Medicare supplement insurance?
- 0:00 - Intro
- 0:50 - Estate Planning Tip: Transfer On Death Provisions.
- 8:12 - Let's talk about stocks
- 11:16 - Question: Do I need to keep my Medicare supplement insurance policy?
- 15:49 - Question: What is your opinion of gold and silver as an investment option right now?
- 19:59 - Question: Is the stock market today being influenced by the media—especially the liberal left agenda?
Check Out Our Blog Post On This Topic
Have a Question?
Do you have a question we can answer on a future show? Ask it here:
Are you ready to retire? Learn how you can get you free Retirement Snapshot.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Other ways to listen to Monday Morning Money: