Some experts are forecasting lower returns for both stocks and bonds. Does this mean the 4% rule for generating retirement income is dead?
- What if future returns are between 4% and 5% per year for a well-balanced portfolio?
- Why we believe in the 4% rule.
- It works when you use historical return data.
- What if rates are lower? Will it still work?
- What are the challenges a low return environment provides?
- What if you need more than 4%?
Be sure to check this out on our website: https://flemingwatson.com/is-the-4-percent-rule-dead?/
Are you ready to retire? Learn how you can get you free Retirement Snapshot.
Other ways to listen to Monday Morning Money: