Today we discuss required minimum distributions and cover:
- when you have to start taking them
- why it's important to take them
- the basics of how they're computed
- when during the year is the best time to take your distribution
- and, what you can do with the money if you don't need the income
Required minimum distributions may not be an interesting topic, but our clients ask a lot of questions about them. If you're heading towards your retirement, it's something that should be on your radar.