Today we offer our brief insights on what's happening in the stock market due to the Chinese Tariffs.
2018 was the first negative year for the stock market since 2008.
Many people are wondering what happens next. We'll talk about it on today's episode.
Social Media Links:
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- What we should be telling our kids or asking our parents
- Examples of abuse he has seen.
- The Types of abuse by strangers.
- How the people you know and trust take advantage of you.
- What type of recourse you might have
- Some steps you can take to limit your risks.
- And what you can do if you suspect you or someone you know is a victim of financial abuse.
About Our Guest - Ethan Vessels, Litigation Specialist - Fields, Dehmlow & Vessels
Ethan is a litigation specialist with the firm of Fields, Dehmlow and Vessels. One of his area's of specialization is Elder Financial Abuse. He is a graduate of the United States Military Academy and The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University.
Ethan's email address: email@example.com
Ethan's phone number: (740)374-5346